Description: The main components of the Zone Offroad 6" Suspension Lift Kit System are front and rear crossmembers, strut spacers, and sway bar links that work together with the new extended steering knuckles and replacements tie rod ends. These components are designed to maintain proper handling characteristics and work with the factory traction control system. Unique to this system from the 09-11 models is an all new differential relocation system specifically designed for 2012+ front differential housing. A differential skid plate is included for added strength and protection for trips off the beaten path.
- Front top strut spacer and preload spacer
- Maintains handling and ride charateristics and works with factory stability control
- 3" or 5" rear lift option
- Differential skid plate included
- CNC machined steering knuckles
- Will not fit Mega Cab models.
- Not recommended for AWD models.
- Will not fit adjustable air suspension equipped models
- These trucks are typically between 1" and 3" tail high from the factory. Please measure your trucks factory ride heights first and order the appropriate rear lift height.
- TRX models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Instead, consider our 4" lift system for about 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system
2014-2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD Diesel
2013-2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD Gas